Q: Are the courses open to the public?
· Yes, all four clubs are open for public play and the collection boasts 117 holes of golf.
Port Royal Golf Club 36 Holes
Oyster Reef Golf Club 18 Holes
Palmetto Hall Golf & Country Club 36 Holes
Shipyard Golf Club 27 Holes
Q: Do the clubs offer 9-hole rounds?
Yes, Shipyard Golf Club offers 9-hole play all day. Port Royal, Palmetto Hall and Oyster Reef Golf Club offers afternoon 9-hole play. Please call 843-681-1750 for 9-hole reservations.
Q: Do you have a driving range/practice facility?
· Yes, all four clubs have a practice facility open to the public.
Small Bucket $12
Large Bucket $18
Port Royal Golf Club offers the Practice Loop which features 3 practice holes ( a par 3, par 4, and par 5) and a large bucket of Range Balls for $45.
Q: Do you offer rental clubs?
· All four clubs offer Men’s and Women’s Callaway Rental Sets. We strongly encourage you to reserve rental clubs in advance. Rental sets that are not reserved are based on availability.
18 Hole Rental Set $65
18-hole rental sets after 2:00pm are $45
9-hole rental sets are $35.
US Kids junior rental sets are also available at no charge.
Q: Do you allow non-golfers to rider along?
· Seasonally available. Cart Fee rates will apply. Please call 843.681.1750 to check availability.
Q: Do you need a reservation?
· Reservations are strongly recommended and should be made at least 30 days in advance. Our online booking system is available 24 hours per day and allows you to book 6 months in advance. Reservations for 12 or more players should contact the reservation center at 843-681-1750.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
The Clubs impose a 24-hour cancellation policy. Reserved tee times must be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the reserved starting time. Players who cancel less than 24 hours or no shows will be responsible for full payment of their reservation(s) to the credit card provided with this reservation. If you need to cancel or reduce the number of players in your group, please contact us at (843) 681.1750.
Q: Do you have a dress code?
We encourage players to dress in a manner commensurate with the tradition of the game. Only conventional and appropriate golf attire may be worn on club grounds, golf course(s) and practice areas. Guests are required to wear polo shirts, collared shirts, shorts, slacks, athletic dresses, skirts and skorts. Clothing items that are not appropriate are jeans/denim, cut off shorts, tank tops, sweat suits, swimsuits, spandex leggings or bike shorts.
Q: Do you have restaurants?
· Yes, each club features a its own unique dining experience. Please visit our dining web page for menus, hours of operations.
Q: Can I ship my golf clubs to the Club?
· Yes, we proudly work with Shipsticks. Please visit their website at www.shipsticks.com.
Q: Is walking allowed at the course?
· All clubs require guests to take carts.
Q:Can I bring my own food and beverage?
· In order to abide by State and Local laws, we do not allow outside food and beverage. All the clubs offer beverage carts and restaurant service.
Q: Do you offer rain checks?Rain Checks may be issued at the discretion of the club due to severe weather conditions or course closures during the round of golf. Refunds will not be issued.